All you need to know about Microblading
Updated: Jun 17
Microblading? It's the hottest eyebrow trend on the street. If you haven't heard of it, or at least swooned over those ever so perfect eyebrows that fill your Instagram feed, then where have you been?!
We're super proud to be a leading provider of Microblading in Warwickshire.
Throughout the years, eyebrow trends have been somewhat, questionable. Think back to 2003, when the nearly there, plucked to within an inch of it's life eyebrow was the in thing - unfortunately, not everyone's every returned to their previous state.
Enter the Microblading revelation. The semi-permanent secret to making eyebrows look and appear fuller, yet natural, resulting in no more bodge-job brows with a pencil!
The process of microbadlading is an architecture, creating perfectly crafted brows for each client - that are as unique to them as they are.
Every face structure is different, so the nature of microblading enables us to structure the brows to suit.
The microblading needle very finely implants featherweight strokes with a medical grade pigment on the epidermis layer for the skin, creating fine, realistic and natural hair strokes that collectively make up the appearance of eyebrows.
Microblading is different from tattooing as it doesn't deeply penetrate the skin in the same way as a tattoo. The treatment usually lasts around 12-18 months - top up's may be required earlier, depending on preference and the rate the microblading fades from person to person.
What do you use to microblade?
Microblading is carried out using a handheld blade - there is no electrical device or implement used.
Can people be allergic to microblading?
Some people can be sensitive to the pigments used within the microblading treatment. We always carry out a full consultation and patch test before completing microblading to ensure there will be no allergic reactions.
How much does microblading cost?
Our microblading treatments start from around £195.00 - top up treatment costs vary depending on how long your original brows have been done for.
What's the process for microblading?
1. We map and shape the brows that you currently have, getting everything clean, prepped and ready to go.
2. Numbing! We get those bad boys numbed up in readiness for your treatment
3. We measure and pin point - ready to work our magic. We take into account the structure of your face, the shape and how the brows need to be positioned and shaped.
4. Now we begin the needling - using small strokes, creating hair like lines to build your brows.
5. Once we're finished, we apply layer of pigment to penetrate the new brows.
6. We recommend an initial top up a few weeks after treatment, once the initial healing process is over.
Interested? Get in touch with us now or book a Microblading Consultation appointment today!